Tuesday, March 1

In A Moment

Everything is momentary.

A couple of years ago, I learnt that life can take any ugly, unexpected turn., at any time. And all we can do is sit helplessly hoping for nothing but the best. Maybe mope, maybe cry, in the hope that everything will come back to us. It doesn't and it never will. But through the last few months, I have been strongly believing that life is extremely precious and erratic. And so is death.

We say 'forever'. We never realize, that nothing can last till eternity. It simply cannot. While the mind knows this, the heart succumbs to emotions. We want each person we love, to be around all the time. We want to hug them tight, we want to hold them close, tell them we love them. But we never do. We take their presence for granted. In a moment, life is lost. Just like that.

I never want to regret not having told someone what they mean to me. Each moment I get to spend with them, is like an opportunity. An opportunity to express my gratitude to them, for simply just being a part of my life.

I'd love to live every single moment of my life with a smile on my face and with love for all those I care for. Because, the happiness and the love will reach all those who I've reached out to. I know that when I start living like this, I will be genuinely content.


Everything is momentary. And every moment counts.

1 comment:

Nikhil Mulgaokar said...

well written and extremely true! :)